SCALA MEMBERSHIPMembership Types & Benefits
Education, training and professional development opportunities, advocacy for the SC assisted living industry with legislators and regulators, and the opportunity to network with other assisted living providers . . . All this and more can be yours with membership to SCARCH! As a member, your community and staff will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to network with other providers and vendor business partners who are committed to providing quality goods and services to seniors.
- Attend Association-sponsored education programs at member discounts and receive continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Participate in SCALA's 2 Annual Conferences - Spring and the Fall - for discounted member rates.
- Receive information and assistance regarding regulatory compliance issues.
- Participate in legislative and regulatory advocacy relative to assisted living issues.
- Regular member updates with the latest news regarding assisted living communities and relevant regulatory or legislative issues.
Become a member of SCALA today!
The largest, dedicated Assisted Living Association in South Carolina!
Membership Tiers & Rates
All assisted living or residential care communities. Dues are based on number of DHEC licensed beds.
Less than 15 beds: Flat rate of $250
Any individual, student or family caregiver that is unemployed or not employed in an assisted living community. Limited benefits, individuals employed at vendor companies not eligible.
Independent living, nursing homes, hospitals, hospice, home health, and any other senior housing/service/care alternatives, including developers or companies in process of building.
If a corporation that has a total of 150 or more beds & wishes to join and pay for all of their SC facilities at one time, they may pay
Vendors such as pharmacies, med-ical supplies, food distributors, services and all other entities doing business within the Assisted Living/Residential Care industry: