SCALA MEMBERSHIPMembership Types & Benefits
Education, training and professional development opportunities, advocacy for the SC assisted living industry with legislators and regulators, and the opportunity to network with other assisted living providers . . . All this and more can be yours with membership to SCARCH! As a member, your community and staff will receive the following benefits:
- Opportunities to network with other providers and vendor business partners who are committed to providing quality goods and services to seniors.
- Attend Association-sponsored education programs at member discounts and receive continuing education credits (CEUs).
- Participate in SCALA's 2 Annual Conferences - Spring and the Fall - for discounted member rates.
- Receive information and assistance regarding regulatory compliance issues.
- Participate in legislative and regulatory advocacy relative to assisted living issues.
- Regular member updates with the latest news regarding assisted living communities and relevant regulatory or legislative issues.
Become a member of SCALA today!
The largest, dedicated Assisted Living Association in South Carolina!
Membership Tiers & Rates
All assisted living or residential care communities. Dues are based on number of DHEC licensed beds.
Less than 15 beds: Flat rate of $250
APPLY ONLINE: Provider Membership
Any individual, student or family caregiver that is unemployed or not employed in an assisted living community. Limited benefits, individuals employed at vendor companies not eligible.
APPLY ONLINE: Individual Membership
Independent living, nursing homes, hospitals, hospice, home health, and any other senior housing/service/care alternatives, including developers or companies in process of building.
APPLY ONLINE: Industry Partner
If a corporation that has a total of 150 or more beds & wishes to join and pay for all of their SC facilities at one time, they may pay
APPLY ONLINE: Corporate Membership
Vendors such as pharmacies, med-ical supplies, food distributors, services and all other entities doing business within the Assisted Living/Residential Care industry:
APPLY ONLINE: Business Partner